Technical Writer. NYC.
Technical Writer. NYC. Write technical manuals and instructions for facilities mgmt software. Req’d: Master’s in writing field; BA Architecture; Knowledge of construction mgmt; CAD; mechanical equipment; language & communication. M-F, 9-5. Send resume to ROI Consulting Solutions Inc., 264 West 40th Street, Suite 204 New York, NY 10018
Facilities Consultant/ CAFM/IWMS Administrator
Education: Master’s degree in Facilities Management. Experience required.
Maintenance and Administration – Perform the development and customization of CAFM/IWMS tools such as CenterStone / Archibus / AutoCAD to meet client’s requirements; High level consulting abilities with a focus on client requirements and a broad understanding of various real estate management technologies; Performing building occupancy audits for clients and updating occupancy data in the IWMS tools=monitoring the current space supply and demand for clients; Asset in developing site-specific space management strategies-preparing alternative scenario plans, involving in space charge allocations chargeback, maximizing space utilization, space reconfiguration , restack planning support etc. Identify initiatives that are out scope, determine requirements and design specifications using Agile rt other equivalent methodology to translate customer needs into solution; Serve as a client-facing business representative and serve as the point of escalation for business critical or multifaceted issues ensuring they are handled in a consistent, urgent, and professional manner. Send resume firstname.lastname@example.org or R.O.I. Consulting Group, 264 West 40th Street, Suit 204, New York, NY 10018
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising. Minimum 2 years of marketing, advertising, or graphic design experience.
Responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Concepts and creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing collateral
- Create client specific brochures and presentation materials
- Organize and execute all RFP/RFI responses
- Website design and management
- Create and manage all graphic materials for firm
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Supervise social media outreach
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns
- Mass-mail materials
- Create brochures and sell sheets
- Administers all business development tracking through CRM
- Develop marketing communications campaigns
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals